A quick favorites list while I regroup from a few days with my favorite three (almost four!) year-old nephew. It was a blur of playgrounds and piñatas, sand boxes and soft serve. He has his own little digital camera, and one of my favorite things to do with him is walk around on photo safari. We make a short list of things he wants to take photos of before we leave the house, and he makes his way down his list :) It's super sweet and fun. He also got some special treats, made from this new book, and I'll share those a bit later in the week. xo -h
- 20 x 24: Mary Ellen Mark
- Tara O'Brady | Interview
- One of my recipes (from SNED) illustrated by New York Magazine
- Winter | Marfa
- Choose your color
- Monet at work (30 sec. mark)
- The Case for the Foodie Entrepreneur (via Megan)
- Brian W. Ferry | interview
- The Food Seen / Working my way through the list of past episodes.
- Q+A: Ashley Rose Helvey
- Ladies of Castor & Pollux
- Norwegian island memorial to 17th c. witches burned at the stake. (via Jennifer)
- Buckwheat Noodles with Green Beans & Toasted Sesame-Lime Vinaigrette
....and, wish I had a space for this.
Lead photo: pretty spring flowers from the farmers' market here in San Francisco.