Figs are everywhere right now and they're great to bake with. Figs in focaccia, figs in quick breads, and figs in coffee cake - both fresh figs and dried are fair game! These are all the ways you could be baking during peak fig season.
1. Arabian Nights Pavlova - (John Whaite)
All the drama on one plate. Get the recipe here.
2. Cornbread Coffee Cake with Fresh Figs and Walnut Streusel - (Food 52)
You need this Vivian Howard cornbread masterpiece at yur next brunch. Get the recipe here.
3. Fig & Fennel Biscotti - (Sweet Paul)
Fennel seeds, cinnamon, hazelnuts, and dried figs. The perfect autumn biscotti. Get the recipe here.
4. Roasted Goat Cheese Stuffed with Lavender Thyme Honey - (Be Ravenous)
A simple, classic preparation with a lavender thyme twist. Can't go wrong with this. Get the recipe here.
5. Baked Rolled Barley with Figs, Berries, and Cardamom - (The Bojon Gourmet)
Love Alanna's take on my baked oatmeal. Also love that she bakes it in a cast-iron skillet! Brill. Get the recipe here.