A favorites list for the weekend. Happy spring everyone. -h
- Kelly Colchin drew my kitchen & asked me a bunch of questions.
- To eat: Shiitake Bok Choy Dumplings (Happy Yolks)
- To drink: from Daniel de la Falaise
- In case you missed this post about Writing a Cookbook Proposal
- My Obsession: The Laurel Family (Deborah Madison + Lucky Peach)
- Caring for your Vintage Cookbooks (Megan Gordon)
- Made a variation of this for Wayne's birthday: Deep Dish Poppy Seed Pie
- Top search on 101 Cookbooks: quinoa recipes
- To Visit: the Springs
- Brunello Cucinelli (Om Malik)
Lead photo: hand-rolling pici pasta.