Hi everyone. I'm not entirely sure what happened, somehow this turned into the mother of all favorites lists. The number of things that caught my attention kept piling up - articles, videos, photo series, recipes to try, places to visit someday - and here we are. Hope you enjoy, and I promise to be back in a few days with a recipe to share.
- Pacific Coast Trail Moleskine Journals
- The Joy of Quiet
- E.L. Williams
- Fantasy get-away, and this one too.
- Things to Worry About
- The Art of Pesto (with Kinfolk)
- Spring 2012 cookbook preview
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Finnish Potato Flat Bread & Vegetarian Pho
- Where The Wild Things Are - as read by Christopher Walken (via Hustler of Culture)
- Wear Good Shoes: Advice to young photographers (link / PDF)
- School House Electric video
- Housesitting in Hawaii
- Colorblocked Bread Board
- The perfect way to spend $3.
- Jen Causey + Nikole Herriott
Lead photo: A number of you were curious about the Buddha's hand referenced in the citrus salt post. It's a beauty, no?