Some links, recipes, and reading for the weekend. Enjoy!
- 'A small-town couple left behind a stolen painting worth over $100 million — and a big mystery' (The Washington Post)
- This interview (Apiece Apart)
- How to Write a Condolence Note (Cup of Jo)
- Reading this.
- This video: Llama Cake
- How to Design Your Perfect Kitchen (Curbed)
- Rei Kawakubo Revealed (Sort Of) (NY Times)
- The Best 10 Rules to Live by When You Are Young and Ready to Travel. (Steve Sando - also, read his New Yorker profile if you missed it!)
- Aretha Franklin’s American Soul (New Yorker)